Sunday, September 2, 2007

M-ill-E


hi there. this is my girlfriend emily and our two summer cats affectionately known as grey one and black one. you figure out which is which.

emily is not only my girlfriend, she is my best friend, my partner in crime, someone who is always there for me, extremely supportive and, on top of that, she's gorgeous. i'm very lucky that i've got her in my life and don't know what i would do without her, especially at times like this. what other girlfriend would be cool with their boyfriend packing up and leaving the country for upwards of a year? not many. she was understanding in my decision to take off at this point in my life and i'm looking forward to the time when i can see her again, most probably at incheon international airport in a few months when her contract is up with the city.

it's difficult for a relationship to function properly when the two people are so far apart, however, emily is always at my fingertips whether it's online or by phone. any time i need to talk to her to ease into this adjustment i can find her. that's pretty awesome i'd say. that's why i love her i guess. awwww.

anyway, she's in boston right now with her other best bud shannon. they went out last night and some dude, probably ben affleck, was hitting on her. she seemed pretty strong and obviously refused his advances. she came home and was a bit upset but told me how much she missed me because of this. far out. these are situations that we're going to have to deal with in the future i guess.

she's so great and i miss her.

1 comment:

witchmomma said...

Awww, too cute. I hope you guys keep connecting so well even though you are far away. The time will pass faster than you know. Hang in there. Big Sis.